STROYINVESTKONSALTING LLC regarding the processing and protection of personal data
User leaving a request at http://kazanmall.com, accepts this Consent to personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as Consent). Acting freely, of their own free will and in their own interest, and confirming their legal capacity, User gives their consent to STROYINVESTKONSALTING LLC (TIN 1660211602) located at 420029 Kazan Pavlyukhina str., 91, to the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
- The Consent is given to personal data processing, both with or without the use of automation tools.
The Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
Personal data that is not special or biometric:
- Contact phone numbers;
- Last name, first name and patronymic;
- E-mail addresses;
- Place of work and position.
- Location information;
- OS type and version;
- Browser type and version;
- Device type and screen resolution;
- Referral source of User transition to the site;
- Source site or ad link;
- OS and Browser language;
- Which pages User opens and what buttons User clicks;
- IP address.
- Personal data that is not special or biometric:
- Personal data is not publicly available.
Purpose of personal data processing:
- Handling incoming inquiries from individuals in order to provide advice;
- Analyses of an individual's actions on the website and the functioning of the website;
- Advertising and newsletters mailing.
The basis for processing personal data is:
- Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation;
- Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”;
- The Charter of STROYINVESTKONSALTING LLC;
- This Consent to personal data processing.
During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed:
- Clarification (update, change);
- Transfer (distribution, provision, access);
- The Consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or their representative by sending a written application to STROYINVESTCONSULTING LLC or its representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- Personal data is processed until the individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other normative legal acts in the field of archival affairs and archival storage.
- If the subject of personal data or their representative withdraws the Consent to personal data processing, STROYINVESTCONSULTING LLC has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, on the basis of specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 7/27/2006.
- This Consent is valid all the time until the termination of personal data processing specified in paragraph 7 and paragraph 8 of this Consent.